Friday, December 5, 2014

Angry Letter Rough Draft

My Address
Honolulu, HI 96819
December 3, 2014


Brandy Melville
280 Beach Walk Ave.
Honolulu, HI 96815

Dear Brandy Melville,

My friends and I have loved going to your store in Waikiki. The store and its workers are friendly and create a very welcoming environment. With your great prices and cute clothing, I always have to make an appearance whenever I'm in Waikiki.

However, I have had some trouble finding clothes that fit me. On one of my past visits to your store, I was looking at the sizes of your clothes, and majority of the clothes were one size fits all. I tried them on, and was disappointed that they didn't fit. I keep trying on more of the one size clothing, but was majorly disappointed to leave empty handed. I know that for most girls would fit the one size fits all but, there are bigger girls that would also like to buy your clothes. Your clothing has become very popular and girls ever have love to wear their Brandy dresses and tops. Your clothing has become a trend all around the nation. I just feel that having one size for most of your clothing limits the types girls that can wear it. In your online store, I was looking through clothes and sizes, and the size is only goes up to a size 5 or a small. I feel that if there were more sizes available, girls won't have to feel like they need to be skinnier in order to wear your clothes. Other popular stores such as American Eagle and Forever 21 offer up all sizes including plus sizes. Having more sizes might be more of a hassle and can cause for more manufacturing but I think it will be worth it to have sizes to fit all girls.

In addition, I have seen many customers concerned with the same issue. I understand that you have total control over what you want to sell, but I feel that you should accommodate your customers. As I have said before your clothing has become a fashion style that most girls love to wear, I think that it's only fair to give all girls of all sizes a chance to wear your great clothing.

Other than the sizes, I have always loved your store. Your accessories, stickers, and signs are always cute and adorable. The workers are always so kind and helpful whenever I'm there. I hope you take this under consideration.

Sincerely,
Madison Badua

2 comments:

  1. Great start!! I like how you tell them what you think strongly but nicely at the same time. But just tell them how you think they can fix it, like say they can have more sizes online instead of in stores or more sizes in store than online. Other then that good job:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your story and idea is really great and I totally agree on what you're saying, equality is a bug key in todays society. Just a few grammar errors that need to be fixed, but other than that everything looks good. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete