Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Blog Revisions

        The changes I made to my blog was basically my background and header. I put the background as pink roses because I really liked how they look even though I'm not a big fan of pink. For my header I used this sunrise background because I absolutely love the colors it shows in the sky. It also represents a new beginning or a new day. I have a cloud of some of my favorite memories and people because it shows my past. It goes along with my title "The Best is Yet to Come" because I'm showing myself looking at my past waiting for the future.
        My blog archive is organized in years then months then the titles of the entries. I also labeled and categorized my freshman year work on the side with my blog archive.

2 comments:

  1. I really liked the quote you chose for you blog. The colors and backgrounds of your entire blog really matches. GREAT JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked you're changes and you're header is very original!! The changes you made also made you're blog look more organized rather then last year

    ReplyDelete